As registration continues this week, GET ACTIVE TODAY with Boyle GAA, have announced a whole host of benefits that are available to all participants of the programme. On registering you will get a welcome pack including the following:
- Main Sponsor, Neil Kennedy and Kelly’s Londis supermarket are running a money-off promotion for the course of the seven weeks of the initiative. On signing up, you will get 7 money off vouchers to the value of €10 each. Each €10 voucher is redeemable on a weekly basis against a shop to the value of €60 or more.
- Elvery’s Sports are offering a €20 voucher redeemable against any transaction of €50 or more on non- sale items.
- Voucher from Margaret McLoughlin Homeopathy and Reflexology
- Aura Leisure Carrick on Shannon has included a free five day membership
- Sasta Fitness Carrick on Shannon are offering a free trial
- Information on healthy eating from Slimming World
- A specially commissioned programme T Shirt will also be issued to all participants.
In addition, as a participant of the programme you will:
- benefit from the professional training and expertise of Aaron O’ Connor, Barry Greaney and Alan Emmet
- receive expert nutritional and diet advice from Maria Keenehan
- be introduced to Yoga by Liz Dwyer
- attend a pilates session conducted by Ann Wynne
- hear from Colin Regan from the GAA on the issue of mental well-being.
The entire programme of activities together with all of the membership benefits costs just €70, which represents incredible value.
Above all however, the programme provides you an opportunity to become more active in a relaxed and social environment for the next seven weeks.
Registration continues in the Clubhouse, Abbey Park, Boyle on Thursday 1 October from 8:30pm
The programme formally begins with a talk from Professor Niall Moyna of DCU and Operation Transformation fame in King House on Friday 2 October at 7:30pm.
You can also register in King House from 7:00pm on Friday evening.
Click here for full programme